Details for Video Recording
General Rules About Video Recording
- Participants are solely responsible for recording their performance videos. NOT allowed to use old videos from other competition. Do not publish video (full show) until the competition completely end.
- Use the camera and microphone from your mobile phone only (we will call Camera 1 or Main Camera). Do not use any plug-in other microphones. Perspective must be in LANDSCAPE only and set the video quality to 1080p Full HD or higher (Must inform us the brand and model of devices you use to record video).
- Camera 1 must place a camera on the center of the performance area only. The perspective must cover all of the performance area.
- The height of the camera 1 (Main Camera) angle must not be less than 7 meters for outdoor and not be less than 3 meters for indoor or Battle category, with the distance from the field with appropriation and related to the camera angle. not too close or too far.
- Use another mobile phone for Camera 2 (Checking Camera) to record a recording of submitting video for the competition with all devices and perfofrmance visible (camera 1 only). [See example]
- For Modern Marching Band use another mobile phone for camera 3 (Field Camera) to record while playing on the field/ground and follow the band throughout the performance at the specific point. [See example]
- For Modern Concert Band use another mobile phone for camera 3 (Percussion Camera) to record the left or right side of the performance area where you can see all percussion instruments playing throughout the performance. [See example]
- Send the original video file obtained from the devices. Do not use any video editing program or make any changes to the video file.
- Video must be recorded from start to the end of the performance continuously. Don’t stop or pause while recording. File must not be divided or separated. Except Marching Music Battle category. [See example]
- Place the official TWMC logo at designated spots with a size 1x1 meter and A4 for Individual Battle. [Download TWMC logo click here]
- Participants must introduce your team in English (Name / Team Code) This is to verify the correctness, no publication.
- Both of video recording should be recorded with single continuous take from introduction to the end of the performance. Then let the video keep recording for seconds before stop your recording.
- For outdoor MFS MMB MSP VBC-H can record the video only between 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Please consider the clearness of the sky and the weather conditions in order to get the video that can be seen clearly.
- For indoor MCB IMA VBC-R can record the video anytime, please consider the brightness of the light to be clearly visible in order to get the video that can be seen clearly.
- For classes with age limitation. All performers verification must be recorded in a video. [See example]
- In preliminary round participant must send a recording of selected part of a real performance to compete. The video length is depend on time limitation in each class/category.
Competition Timing for Prelims only.
- Marching Field Show All Class is allowed a performance time not less than 4 minutes.
- Modern Concert Band All Class is allowed a performance time not less than 6 minutes.
- Marching Music Battle All Class is allowed a performance time not less than 1 minute.
- Marching Street Parade All Class (March a straight forward about 100 meter.) is allowed a performance time not less than 3 minutes.
- Indoor Marching Arts All Class is allowed a performance time not less than 2 minutes.
Places / Venues for Video Recording (Virtual Competition).
- Marching Field Show All Class Must be grass field only, no roof, no wall at all sides.
- Modern Concert Band All Class According to your venues, with roof and wall around.
- Marching Music Battle All Class Cement floor, outdoor, no roof, no wall at all sides.
- Marching Street Parade All Class (Only parade part) Grass field, outdoor, no roof, no wall at all sides..
- Indoor Marching Arts All Class According to your venues, with roof.
Video sending / submission.
- Upload your videos on Google Drive by share a link (please set allowance to all who has a link to access the video).
- Copy and send your link to TMWC staff aid LINE ID : @twmc only. Be careful of sending link to wrong person. (Please don’t share by adding email).
Announced on 6/06/2022